Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR date in quant greater than today's date

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Below is the list of quants, which have GR date > today's date:

All the material documents are 101 GR and have GR date 10 days prior to what is the GR date for quant

Kindly suggest, where do I check to solve this discrepancy

Thanks

Yogesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Ticket has been created to SAP

Thanks

Yogesh.

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Got below response from SAP on this issue:

Hi Yogesh,

Please see the resolution section of KBA 1892905:

Resolution

#SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management -> Activities

-> Transfers -> Define Movement Types.

Select the combination of Warehouse Number/Movement Type

In the 'Control' TAB, please flag the field 'GR data in quant

(V_T333-WEDAT)'.

Please note this is a customization issue. As such, this falls outside

of the scope of SAP Active Global Support under the SAP maintenance

agreement. You can find further details in Note 83020.

****So, I am still investigating this issue with above clues from SAP****

Best Regards

Yogesh Agarwal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned the issue is only happening with certain goods receipts I would suggest that you check the material master data for the specific items that you see the issue with. I recall a similar issue at one of the sites I worked..unfortunately this was 5 or 6 years ago so I don't remember the field that caused the issue but I do remember a similar issue and it was a result of a material master data entry.

I would compare an items mater data that will show the incorrect GR date with one that does not. This might help to highlight the issue if it is in fact in the material master.

For example compare the:

Purchasing tab - GR processing time

MRP2 - GR processing time

Work scheduling - processing time

plant data 1 - min remaining shelf life

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Do you expect the material document posting date in quant? Please check your GR indicator in IM/WM interface configuration. (GR Date field).

By the way do you have any custom logic to add 10 days to the 'last goods movement date'?

BR

Karthik.

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Karthik

I expect the GR date to be posted in the quant, because of the below settings:

There is no customization, active or created for the same, it is completely standard

Also, it is not the case with all quants, these are some exceptional ones

Do I need to raise a ticket to SAP?

Best Regards

Yogesh Agarwal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Your configurations are looking good. As per this configuraiton,  the current date must be updated in quant as GR date.

May i know the procedure you follow to post GR? What is your reference document (Purchase order or Inbound delivery)? Do you use any job/input session to process?

Karthik.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The posting date of the goods movement has nothing to do with the goods receipt date in the quant, the WDATU field in the quant is filled at the quant creation from current system date sy-datlo  (see KBA 1800581 - Goods receipt date is displayed incorrectly in LX03 and LS26)

The 10 days difference and being a future date makes me think that that it is an own logic, even that I could find quite many OSS notes for problems with the value in WDATU field, but none had an issue with a future date.

If you are a 100% certain that you have no modification  then you should of course open a ticket to get help from SAP.