Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM-ECC Integration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

We are doing CLM-ECC Integration for Contract

All 3 systems, ECC, PI & CLM, have been set up per config guide & standard interface MI_OB_AGREEMENT has been deployed.

But while we are publishing CLM contract to ERP, we encounter following error in PI system. CLM fails to publish contract.

Error Text: Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID 708ACB7858AB3B958A53B47A718BEFC0 Software Component B360C1605F0611E0CFC5DB9C0A4290B1

Can you kindly suggest pointers/solution ?

This is a showstopper for accomplishing last few steps of itnegration so your response will be really helpful & appreciated.

Regards, Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

There is possibility that the PI cache is inconsistent. Can you use the transaction SXI_CACHE in PI to check this and do a cache refresh if needed..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for response.

I have done Cache refresh & CPA refresh in PI too but no luck.

I have valdated all config set up in ECC, PI & CLM & all look good.

Any other pointers or notes for this mapping program does not exist error in PI ?

Regards, Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Have you tried to test run the mapping/transformation in PI.. perhaps there is something that is failing that is causing this.. I would check this and if it still does not work please create an OSS message so that we can have a closer look. Please also provide access to the PI system to speed up processing the issue..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

It was a value mapping issue. We revisited each & every value mapping and could do away with error.

Thanks for all your responses

Regards/Pankaj