cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

After making a successful order process (Order to Invoice), that's the time I make a return order. So I just put in from the invoice number. But when I get into my return order, the plant is populated but the batch is shaded.

So what we do is delete the plant, and placed it again. And thats the time the batch is not shaded. Another problem, the details like shipping point and route is not reflected, so we have to input the details again.

It is becoming a problem, coz if we make 100 items as order, we have to populate the shipping point, route and batch 100 times. Do you know where the problem lies?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you refrencing from billing document to create a returns order,then ensure that proper setting of the copy controls are maintained . At the item level in the 3 data transfer routines setup the following standard configuration respectively.

153 Item from bill.doc.

104 Bill.bus.item data

004 Bill.item partner

and also the copying requirements should be 303. These setttings are for Item category "TAN".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brand,

Do check the shipping point determination for returns,i'm not sure of the filed but in the shipping point determination,you can check for the returns relatred to your doubt.

Reward if hepls,

SriRam