cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter Cashe issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SAP PO 7.4. I created scenarios using RFC adapter and they were working fine. Recently they started throwing error such as

"Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found. Lookup for binding via CPA cashe failed for adapter type RFC.

Error gets sorted out once I run the full Cashe refresh. But returns after sometime. I have to do the cashe refresh again and again.

I checked scn and have I have implemented the following solutions already

1. Checked the Business adapter specific identifiers are correct.

2. Checked if "*"was coming in the party of the channel. No such star comes by default if I make the sender channel.

3. Run the SLD cashe etc. I have created new channel and tried.

I can not just delete all the ICO's because there are so many interfaces using RFC. Though the name suggests a problem with the sender agreement or the binding between the RFC channel and the ICO, this should not be the case as the cashe refresh solves the issue temporarily.

Please help.

Regards,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

First thing is do CPA cache refresh.
if it dsnt work, ask basis team to give you XPI trace of RFC adapter you are using, you will be able to figure out the problem/ paste it here.

BR,

Varsha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for replies. I had raised the OSS Note. To configure RFC adapter for it to work. Dont configure any program id in JCO RFC provider. Just register program id in channel and in the rfc destination also note that all rfc channel should have different program ids and different corresponding rfc destinations created in ECC.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried these options but problem persists. I will read this note and let you know.

Regards,

Nishant

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Seems issue with Cache configs. Please refer the following link and check whether you are able to view your objects in Cache Monitoring.

Please check if following Note helps:

1750278 - PI Cache Monitor: Cache data provider not registered

Regards,

Azhar