Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help implementing SAP note 114814, enhancement F050S005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone-

We are using idoc FIDCCP01 to process travel expense reports from an external system.  It is working beautifully except for the fact that there are no controlling documents, profit center documents, or Special purpose ledger documents.  We understand that SAP intentionally removed this functionality but have given us a way to put it back in by setting the I_COMP and I_COMP_CHECK parameters to blank (instead of the default FI.  We have tried this and are having problems, so we are looking for guidance from an experienced FI/ABAP consultant to help us implement this enhancement.

Please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Heidi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

To implement this enhancement you will have to create a new project in CMOD tcode and include the enhancement in it.
In the enhancement F050S005, you have two components EXIT_SAPLF050_008 and EXIT_SAPLF050_009. So as per SAP note you have to perform the ABAP code in EXIT_SAPLF050_008 FM.

Follow below process:

1. Go to CMOD -> Create a Z project -> Provide Short text -> Click on 'Enhancement assignments' in top menu

2. Provide F050S005 in the next screen and click on components.

3. Then in next screen double click on FM EXIT_SAPLF050_008

4. Then click on '   INCLUDE ZX050U08 .' in the FM screen. you will get a warning message in the bottom of screen. Then hit enter.

5. Code similar to below:

I_COMP = ' '.

I_COMP_CHECK = ' '.

Please explore more options related to your functional requirement and test it throughly in quality system before make final changes in Production.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Amit

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

To implement this enhancement you will have to create a new project in CMOD tcode and include the enhancement in it.
In the enhancement F050S005, you have two components EXIT_SAPLF050_008 and EXIT_SAPLF050_009. So as per SAP note you have to perform the ABAP code in EXIT_SAPLF050_008 FM.

Follow below process:

1. Go to CMOD -> Create a Z project -> Provide Short text -> Click on 'Enhancement assignments' in top menu

2. Provide F050S005 in the next screen and click on components.

3. Then in next screen double click on FM EXIT_SAPLF050_008

4. Then click on '   INCLUDE ZX050U08 .' in the FM screen. you will get a warning message in the bottom of screen. Then hit enter.

5. Code similar to below:

I_COMP = ' '.

I_COMP_CHECK = ' '.

Please explore more options related to your functional requirement and test it throughly in quality system before make final changes in Production.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Amit!  We are getting closer - we now have an Accounting document and a Controlling document!  Still need a Profit Center document, Special Ledger document, and Profitability Analysis document.  Am I missing something?  Is there something that we have to do with table TWRPRC or TWRPR?  Is there something we need to do with I_SUBSET?

We sure appreciate your guidance!
Heidi