cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I keep the payload in the monitor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like keep the payload in monitor more time. I just can see the log until 2 hours after the message completed. I'm using PO 7.4 single stack.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidney,

Also please check if there are any delete jobs running (in NWA), which is causing this message to disappear from moni.

Regards,

Azhar

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidney

There are a few areas regarding logs and your question is a bit vague to know which one you are referring to.

1) If your message is totally no longer available in the Message Monitor - refer to Raghu's reply on setting the retention period of messages. The following thread also has a very good detailed answer on that by Vadim

2) If your message is in the Monitor, but you want to see the different versions of it at the different point of processing (at receiver determination, after mapping, after certain module) - refer to Inaki's reply on logging the different versions of the pipeline

3) If your message is in the Monitor, but you cannot see any details in the Message Log (audit log trail) - then you need to follow the fix detailed in SAP note 1314974. You will need to change a Java system property in the Message System service so that the audit logs are not flushed out.

Rgds

Eng Swee

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidney,

You have some ways to achive your goal, check Vadim Klimov's blog

Regards.