cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party scenario

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,once I had faced a question about the following.

1.third party scenario:customer placed an order for 100 nos,but the vendor has received the po only for 75 items,and as for the po he delivered the materials.my doubt is at the time of billing whether it should consider for 75 nos or 100 nos.

2.in the above scenario how the company is able to know whether the material has reached to customer place or not.

Kinldly send me the inputs,for the above.Thanks and regards.

Regards,

Ravisankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1.third party scenario:customer placed an order for 100 nos,but the vendor has received the po only for 75 items,and as for the po he delivered the materials.my doubt is at the time of billing whether it should consider for 75 nos or 100 nos.</b>

At the time of Billing, it will consider 100, as it is order related billing & order quantity is picked in billing.

Workaround: Modify the order quantity to 75 & raise a billing document. Ensure to return back to sales order & add 25 nos for the same material in next line, so that order quantity again in total becomes 100.

<b>2.in the above scenario how the company is able to know whether the material has reached to customer place or not</b>.

Third party scenario can be configured in 2 ways:

1. Third party with Shipping Notification: Here Statistically Goods receipt is done.

2. Third Party without Shipping Notification: Here GR (MOGO) is not required, & after Po you can do MIRO.

You can refer to above scenarios in help.sap.com. Details as under:

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> List of Basic Configuration & scenarios will be listed.

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (0)