cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to load single WSDL-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the  issue where i got single Wsdl from third party This wsdl contains references to XSD. IN ESR I loaded  the WSDL and XSD in same namespace. When i look at the WSDL, i just see the method & no fields under it

In External reference, i see the reference are pointing to internet URL . Please advice how can i resolve this. I am planning to use WSDL under service interface and create proxy for that.

Here is i have loaded the WSDL & XSD in same namespace from my computer.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although you have all the files in your computer you need to change the references between them and to set the absolute paths in your computer instead of the URLs.

Check Rodrigo's answer in this thread

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I saw that blog but looks like my issue is diffent. I don't see any red in my wsdl.

I only see method and no fields under it. Whn you said absolute path, do you mean the path of XSD in my computer. Can you elborate & let me know how to do this.

Thanks for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advice if experts have any other advice.

Thanks!

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this following link for step by step process for this case.

Also check if following thread, if it helps:

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to load the way it is given & still not able to get it. My vendor has changed the way XSD are included in WSDL but it is does not work. Can any one has any further updates on this.

Thanks for your time!

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Techie,

Try to divide your problem in small pieces.

A few ideas:

- Are you able to import the XSDs correctly each one with all its fields?

- Try to reduce your wsdl and try to import only one operation.

- Forget temporaly your problem and try to import any wsdl form internet with references but simplier than your case.

- Merge all the XSD and the WSDL in one WSDL file (Not tested by me wsdlmerge - Merge WSDL and XSD documents into a single file - Google Project Hosting)

- Try to convert the WSDL to XSD, there are some tools in internet

- Forget the WSDL and create an XSD with references to the other XSDs and completing the parts that you need to have a right schema.

- Make a little example (avoiding to have sensible information about your company or your partner) for the SCN and in this way we can try it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all reply. Looks like PI does not support or there is diff way for it to load WSDL with external refrence. We ended up getting Single WSDL without any external reference ( No XSD) and it loaded fine.

Answers (0)