cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing delivery date is redetermining the billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am having an issue where I am changing the delivery date of an order that was already created using VA02. When I change Req. deliv.date to today's date, it comes up with a pop-up box saying "Change in invoice date: The billing date is redetermined".

Is the billing date suppose to get re-determine when you change the Req. deliv.date in a sales order that has already been created a while back?

When It re-determines the billing date, inbound freight factor gets added in to the order.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
it comes up with a pop-up box saying "Change in invoice date: The billing date is redetermined".

Not seems to be a standard message.  Share the message number or screen shot of above message

Is the billing date suppose to get re-determine when you change the Req. deliv.date in a sales order

Certainly no.  Have you checked with other order types ? 

G. Lakshmipathi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

This is a standard behaviour . the invoicing date is normally taken from the customer master if its maintained. If not then in case of delivery related billing, it will take the good issue date.

So when u change the required delivery date, the GI date changes and so the invoicing date (billing date at sales doc header--billing tab

Please look at field VBKD_FKDAT.

And about pricing redetermination - it will depend on the pricing date settings for the sales document.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thank you both for replying back. Lakshmipathi, I am posting the message screenshot below. The Message no. is within the screen shot I took.

Again thank you both for all your help!

Sincerely,

Brijesh

Answers (0)