cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Desktop cannot see GEO MAP Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I installed Lumira Desktop 1.22.1 Build:62 but I don't see the 'GEO MAP SERVICE' under preferences. Do I need any additional patch or license key to enable it ?

I have the same version build installed on my clients WTS and I can see the GEO MAP SERVICE option. I have some issues connecting to internet (ESRI site) from the WTS, so wanted to connect from another desktop. The new install does not show the GEO MAP service

Can someone provide guidance on how to enable the GEO MAP SERVICE option 

Thanks

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Double check what license you have installed under the Help menu. If you're still on Personal edition by any chance, that option will not be there in the Preferences menu.

Best regards,

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheikh

It was the license issue, after entering the code I am able to see the options

Thanks

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you compare SAPLumira.ini files between your machine and your client's machine?

Also see http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2107531

Not sure if either will help, this is a guess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy

I don't see any difference in the .ini files, also I dont have admin rights so not able to update the .ini. file as mentioned in the note

Is there any other option available. Is there any Lumira registration I have to do ?

Thanks

Dinesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh - I am not aware of any other registration - I wonder if somehow your rights have been limited in the desktop version?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh: One more idea - maybe someone set up a Lumira Governance file, limiting your access?  See figures 4 - on.

Tammy