cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No objects were selected using the criteria entered CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

While doing the Time & Material Project or Milestone Billing Project facing the below error.

No objects were selected using the criteria entered

Message no. OK600

Diagnosis

No objects could be selected.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Possible causes:

• The system could not find any objects which meet the specified selection criteria.
  • The controlling area set is not the same as the controlling area in your project. Change the controlling area in the information system, as necessary, by choosing:
  • Extras -> Set controlling area
  • Environment -> Set controlling area in the Project System area menus - for example, when accessing the hierarchy reports in the project information system.

Set controlling area

• In the selection screen when accessing the cost element reports

I have already entered the time and already billed the Milestone project but still no data in CJI3.

I have already gone through the already discussed scenario related to this and done the changes in KP26 and KL01 but still not satisfactory result.

Please guide on on this, Thanks in Advance

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you transferred and approved the time booking after entering the time in CAT2 or CAT3. If not you have to transfer the cost and then approve it for the actual cost to reflect.

For the relevant WBS, ensure that it is set up as an account assignment element.

WBS elements should not be statistical elements if you are booking time on a WBS element

Even if you are booking on network activity linked to a WBS element the previous 2 points hold good.

on the accounting side, ensure that your cost elements are not of value category 11 as they are statistical. If all these things are checked you will get your problem solved somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..

Now i am able to see the data in CJI3 for time sheet entry with the follow on above mentioned steps.

But Still having the same problem with Milestone billing.... Please suggest me.

I have already billed the same also.

Regards

Manoj

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

What exactly is your problem in Milestone billing. I will see if I can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Yes, now facing the same problem with Milestone billing not able to see the data CJI3.

Regards

Nitin

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJI3 and milestone billing are two different problems.

I understand that you dont have values in CJI3 for which some steps were already suggested. If you check those items, it should ideally work for you.

What is your problem in milestone billing. Are you not able to create a billing document for a milestone in PS.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the Billing document has been posted to accounting and not just created.  No revenues will post to the WBS until the billing document posts to accounting.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Below link is from help.sap.com, this scenario will have concept about RA and steps to process it.

Constructing a Power Station - Project System (PS) - SAP Library

I am not sure, whether you have tried this page.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now able to get the data in CJI3.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

Regards

Nitin

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If your issue is resolved, can you please close this thread (Change has Answered or Assumed Answered)

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Check these steps

1- Check whether you posted actual transaction on specified criteria???

2- Run any other SAP standard report S_ALR* with same selection criteria. If it shows its means you posted transaction on specified criteria.

3- As per your attached screen shot you are using "1SAP" layout which is standard layout. Have you changed this layout???

4- The last and final step, I think this is an authorization issue. so after run CJI3 then run Tcode: SU53.

and i hope there is an authorization object failure.

Thanks

Ibad Ali

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What selection criteria are you entering?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I have already removed the time period but still the same problem persistence.

I have entered the time sheet and done the the Milestone billing but still no result found in CJI3.

Please see the screen shot.

Regards

Nitin

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Can you check that the controlling area in the CJI3 report is same as the project controlling area.

Also can you share another report S_ALR* which shows actual cost posted to this Project?

Regards

Sammar

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Have you entered time sheet ?

1. In Network - did you do confirmation

or

2. CAT2 - did you ran CAT5 / CATA to post it.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

What is the period you are using ? Do remove the time period and execute

CJI3 is a actual cost reports, have you done any posting ? can you please let us know what kind of posting you have done.

Regards

Terence