cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry client crashes after GIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am working on implementing the GIS functionality on SAP Work Manager 6.2 on an Android client 4.2.2 using SMP 3.0 SP05, SDK 6. I have implemented the steps as per the SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK guide. I have also imported all the GIS projects and the ESRI sdk into Eclipse as per the guide. I am currently sitting on the step as shown by the screenshot below:

After this step I export a signed application package from Eclipse to get an apk file. I can install this file with no issues on an android device 4.2.2, but when I try to start it, it crashes with a message "Unfortunatley, Agentry Client has stopped". I'm using ArcGIS sdk version 10.2.3 together with the Mobile Apps Open UI SDK 1.0. What could possibly be causing this crash, there is no errors on the eclipse side.

Much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run a device debug, I get the following error:

It seems like its complaining about the AgentryAndroidClient class, which is located inside the jar file:

AgentryAndroidClient-70.6.0-jar.jar. I have this file under the AgentryAndroidClientSolution libs directory.

Has anyone perhaps experienced this before?

Thanks;

Sizo Ndlovu

Message was edited by: Sizolwenkosi Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The crash seems to have been caused by the use of the "Mobile Apps Open UI SDK" instead of using the "SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK 1.0".

Though even after using the right SDK, there is missing files that need to be imported into eclipse and there is some syntax inconsistency errors within the "MobileAppsVEResourcesLibrary" layout xml files, that need to be corrected, not sure what the cause of this is.

Files that need to be imported are :

libAgentryCore.so

libgnustl_shared.so

These need to be imported into the AgentryAndroidClientSolution>libs>armeabi-v7a folder. Wierd that the SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK 1.0 document does not speak about these files at all!!!

Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The crash seems to have been caused by the use of the "Mobile Apps Open UI SDK" instead of using the "SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK 1.0".

Though even after using the right SDK, there is missing files that need to be imported into eclipse and there is some syntax inconsistency errors within the "MobileAppsVEResourcesLibrary" layout xml files, that need to be corrected, not sure what the cause of this is.

Files that need to be imported are :

libAgentryCore.so

libgnustl_shared.so

These need to be imported into the AgentryAndroidClientSolution>libs>armeabi-v7a folder. Wierd that the SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK 1.0 document does not speak about these files at all!!!

Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Answers (0)