SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FICA Experts,

Can you please tell me how I can determine the payment document(bank )  for  a invoice , if  the invoice was cleared with transaction FPMA or FP06 ?
Exemple/ 
invoice F1(OPBEL) have in DFKKOP.AUGBL =71 and BETRW=10
invoice F2(OPBEL) have in DFKKOP.AUGBL =71 and BETRW=20
payment document P1(OPBEL) have in DFKKOP.AUGBL =71 and BETRW=-15
payment document P2(OPBEL) have in DFKKOP.AUGBL =71 and BETRW=-15

All this documents (F1,F2,P1,P2) are contained in the clearing document=71.
I want to see which payment document (P1,P2) cleared which invoice (F1,F2).

I need these to determine the bank from DFKKZP table for invoice F1 and F2.
thank you
Anamaria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anamaria:

you have already described your solution - you need to backtrack via the clearing document references.  But there is not a direct relation when account maintenance occurs since it takes all available documents and clears them together.  I do not think you can definitely know P1 or P2 only that they were both used to clear both invoices.  You will probably need to choose one based on your own rules.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anamaria:

you have already described your solution - you need to backtrack via the clearing document references.  But there is not a direct relation when account maintenance occurs since it takes all available documents and clears them together.  I do not think you can definitely know P1 or P2 only that they were both used to clear both invoices.  You will probably need to choose one based on your own rules.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Ok,thanks for your response.

Then there is a way to create separate clearing documents in this case?

For exemple :

F1 with P1 => one document clearing =71

F2 with P2 => one document clearing =72

In these case I will know exactly to determine the bank dates from DFKKZP.

There is any posibility?

Anamaria

0 Kudos

You would have to change the clearing rules - and i expect use custom logic in a function - to make that work.  Standard functionality will try to group all documents which meet the criteria, and you have not identified any true distinctions between these documents other than multiple.  Not sure i would try to meet this requirement though.

0 Kudos

Ok,thanks for your response.