Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test proxy Without receiver

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends

I have requirement that wether ECC(sender system) able to post the data to PI through proxy. for that i created one DT,MT,SI source structure.

can i create proxy structures for these things in SPROXY.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

If you have already created Outbound service interface with particular message type  that itself would be the proxy structure from ECC.

Br,

Manoj

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u manoj i did it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

i generated proxy objects by creating new structure in ESR for Sender system

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BInnari,

As previous SCN members said you should assure that the proxy connection between ECC and PI is done. The way to do it will be different depending your PI version or if you have a single or dual installation.

When the connection is done you will can see all your PI SWCv's and you can generate the proxy. When you generate the proxy the system will generate the classes and strutures to call it from an ABAP program, but you can't add/delete anything here if for example you want more fields, you will need to add them in PI ESR. In the sproxy you will can test the proxy without ABAP development.

I little suggestion is that you can do an easier receiver like an RFC to test all the scenario, to have request and response to your proxy. The RFC can be developed in PI ABAP engine itself and the mapping you can map constants, obviously only for testing purposes.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Iñaki Vila. I did it

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

As you have already created DT,MT and SI in PI,you can login in to your ecc system and check in SPROXY tcode,the SI will be available just click generate proxy.

Once you have generated the proxy call it in your program and pass the data as required.

Hope you must have done all prerequisite steps of setting proxy.

Regards

Naveen

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Naveen I did it