cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need to map where QUALF value equals 002 Customer PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Team,

I have a requirement the purchase orders idocs are the source and send to the third party systems is a file target.

In mapping i have a logic to implement using idoc source fields and target file fields ,can you tell me how can achieve the below requirement.

Source side -Carrier Code      "E1EDK02 "-> Map to the target file field "BELNR" where QUALF = 045 Ship to PO

Source side -BOL Number    " E1EDK02 "   -> Map to the target file field "BELNR" where QUALF = 002 Customer PO

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

You can try with the logic below. You can repeat the same logic for the other field by just changing the constant value that is compared to QUALF with 045.

FYI, the additional mapwithDefault and formatByExample logic is to take care of cases where the IDoc might potentially have certain segments of E1EDK02 with BELNR that is empty.

If you are not familiar with queues and contexts, the following blog is a good read to get an understanding of it.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok fine i have done the mapping as per the inputs from you guys ..

thanks

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the mapping is working fine per the interface requirement, please do close the thread.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Former Member
0 Kudos

File field BOL No . Map -> Idoc E1EDK02 BELNR where QUALF = 002 Information short text is Customer PO

so i need to map constant "002" -> Qualf under E1EDK02 segment

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes.you have to map BOLNo to BELNR  where QUALF = 002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the requirement i was confused..

File to IDoc Interface

In mapping i have a logic to implement using File source fields (Third Party File) and target SAP Using Idoc fields 

File System Source side Field -Carrier Code      -> Map to the target Idoc Segment "E1EDK02 " "BELNR" where QUALF = 045

Source side -BOL Number       -> Map to the target IDOC field " E1EDK02 " "BELNR" where QUALF = 002 but i don't have any idoc field for Customer PO

Thanks

Kiran

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just duplicate subtree for target IDoc segment E1EDK02.

First E1EDK02 segment:

045 -> QUALF

Carrier Code -> BELNR

Second E1EDK02 segment:

002 -> QUALF

BOL Number -> BELNR

Not sure what you mean by you don't have Customer PO field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

File field BOL No . Map -> Idoc E1EDK02 BELNR where QUALF = 002 Information short text is Customer PO

so i need to map constant "002" -> Qualf under E1EDK02 segment

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi In target side use Duplicate subtree like  E1EDK02   rightclick and use duplicate subtree

there u will get 2 nodes of E1EDK02

for first node  E1EDK02   --->  qualif  map with constant = 045

and BELNR  map with source Carrier Code

for second node  E1EDK02   --->  qualif  map with constant = 002

and BELNR  map with source BOL NUmber

Let me know still if you face any issue.

Thanks,

Sreenivas