cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitution rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have a requirement and will be great if I am advised on how to handle the below issue

In general , after the trip is approved by manager it flows throught PREC , PRFI and PRRW after which payment run is carried out .In my case , a background job is scheduled on daily basis such that once  the trip is approved , if flows through the programs RPRTEC00,RPRFIN00_40 and    RPRPOSTD instaed of manually executing PREC, PRFI and PRRW .

After the job is done , FI document will be posted . Generally when we open the document , the payment currencey will be same as company code currency . BUt my requirement is company code currency is USD but payment currency should be AED .

I tried to create a substitution rule as below

if

BKPF-BUKRS = '****'

AND BKPF-BLART = 'AB'

AND SYST-TCODE = 'PRRW

then substitution is 'Payment cur. is substituted by constant value AED '

After this i created and approved trip , later when executed PREC , PRFI and PRRW the payment currency in FB02 document become AED as expected .

Issue faced is when I schedule the BG job with the above programs ,output is not generated as expected .

My request here is is there any way that I add substitution rule such that I wanted to add program name as RPRPOSTD instead of transaction code as PRRW .

Please help

Thanks

Gayathri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankyou Lukas and Mathieu

Yeah I was looking for technical name of program and as you said I will try with syst-cprog = '

RPRPOSTD'

Since this is for a particular company code and only specific to employee vendor i tried substitution rather than customising .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Like Lukas said you should have cleaner ways to do your requirement

To answer your question, as a "quickfix" you could use syst-cprog = 'RPRPOSTD' but it would be way better to do it by customizing

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

can you elaborate on what terms AED currency is to be used and when USD (company code) is supposed to be used? From you code snippet it seems that for a certain company code and ONLY for certain receipts/expense types you want a different currency, is this the case? Please clarify your business requirement.

In general, you can just configure in IMG Trip Global Setting which currency is supposed to be used for a specific trip provision variant.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lukas,

Yeah I need the currency AED to be defaulted for all TE claims for a particular company code based out of Dubai .Company code currency is always USD and should not be changed . Just the paymet currency should be AED for all Travel documents so that when F110 is ran , payment to the employee vendors is made in AED