cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to open Process integration Tools (sxmb_ifr)

0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I am getting an error when I am trying to open any of the PI components. The error says: " An error occurred; contact your system administrator "

PI system was working fine till 2-3 days back. But now all of a sudden without any change/modification, it stopped working and throwing different errors when I try to open SLD/Integration builder/ESR/RWB. Please check the error screenshots below:

When I tried to open Integration builder:

When I tried to open SLD:

And when tried to open Administration:

Searched many posts in SCN and various sites in Google, but couldn't find any solution. Please suggest me on how to overcome this error.

PS: I am using PI 7.31

Thanks,

Gnaneswar Reddy K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The issue has been solved. Due to some reason, the system date has gone prior to the starting date (13.03.2014) of which the roles has been assigned to our id's. Basis team rectified the error by modifying the date to current.

Million Thanks for all who contributed.

Regards,

Gnaneswar Reddy K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In first instance it looks to be user authorization issue,but as you said that your user has sufficent roles and is valid.

Still I would suggest to check in NWDS, if user there is also valid and have sufficient roles.

Regards

Naveen

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally this would happen, since the roles assigned to you would have expired two or three days back. Can you check the validity of the roles specified by deva for your id.

--

Sendhil

0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

The validity of the roles for my user is From : 13.03.2014 To : 31.12.9999

Thanks,

Gnaneswar reddy K

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you connect to your client network, using Citrix or any other VPN services? If so, there could be chances that it is taking some other user from Cache of that application. Infact, I have personally come across such situations.

--

Sendhil

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems issue with your User ID roles & authorization. Please check if your User ID is having proper Authorizations for performing this actions.

Try to login with your colleague / user with Admin roles to check if issue with your User ID.

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the roles are avaliable for your user

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR

Regards,

Deva

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I think its not with the user id authorizations. I even checked with my colleagues, all of them are facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Gnaneswar Reddy K

0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

I checked. My user id is existing in those roles.

Thanks,

Gnaneswar Reddy K