SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use oData Services for PUT method, Facing issue with BCONTACT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use oData Services with PUT method, but it's not working. facing issue with BCONTACT_CREATE. error coming as below:

I checked in debugging, it's giving error in BCONTACT_CREATE FM.

Inputs are correctly passed,

There is a Badi ISU_UMC_BUSINESS_SETTINGS with method SET_BC_DEFAULT_PARAMETERS which returns basic settings how BP contact should be created. Maybe, those basic settings are not configured properly.

Could you please let me know that what all customization or configuration is required to make this working.

Early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Prince Pasricha

4 REPLIES 4

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prince, we should have continued this discussion without opening a new thread. Based on Badi that you can take a look in the system (se18), it says that the following two parameters used to create BP contact:

cs_contact-class = '0006'.

cs_contact-activity = '0001'.

This corresponds to:

You can configure here:

If you dont have those 2 values mentioned, you will have to use the values that you have in the system and overwrite the badi.

Good luck.

Best regards, Yevgen

0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen,

Started new thread for posting this in different forums as well.

I checked the BP Contact class and activity it's same passing in FM i.e.

cs_contact-class = '0006'.

cs_contact-activity = '0001'.

I looked the option to check the configuration, but i didn't find the option for that, it's not coming on my side that where to configure.

Thanks!

Prince Pasricha

0 Kudos

Prince - please do not post the same question in multiple spaces.  That is not permitted under the SCN rules of engagement and they will be removed.  You can tag a space in the original thread.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am extremely SORRY about that, I was not aware about this,

I will be surely take care in future.

And Thank You So Much for letting me know this.

Thanks & Regards

Prince Pasricha