cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade GRC 10.0 to 10.1

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

We are planning to do GRC 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade, but I'm confuse on what documentation to use. Is it the SAP GRC Access control 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade or the SAP Process control 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade. Our company wants to use Process control and we already have Access Control in place.

Can you please guide me on this one? Thank you.

Regards,

Jenilyn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Jenilyn

Would breaking it down make it easier:

1. GRC 10.0 to 10.1 refer to Access Control Material (since you already have Access Control)
  2. Upgrade to 10.1 (even if Dev first)
  3. Test Upgrade/resolve issues
  4. Commence Process Controls on 10.1 (since Process Control is currently out of scope for you)

Your decision if you migrate Access Control first and then commence Process Control or do both in parallel.

Regards

Colleen

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for the quick response. So you are saying, I should proceed first on the AC 10.1 upgrade then proceed on the Process Control 10.1 upgrade. Does that mean that I should be using 2 documents which is for AC 10.1 upgrade and SAP Process Control 10.1 upgrade? Is it not possible that we just upgrade the Process control to 10.1 and not the access control?

Thank you again.

Regards,

Jenilyn

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

what do you mean by using two documents?

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm using two upgrade documents. one is for the Access Control 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade and the other is for the SAP Process Control 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade. Or is there a documentation for GRC 10.0 to 10.1 upgrade? Where to get it? thank you.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Upgrade and Installation guides are in the SAP Marketplace. Also, help.sap for the version might be useful (I haven't done 10.1 so cannot comment). Finally, there are some blogs in SCN relating to GRC 10.1 that shows some differences

The upgrade would be your existing system which then is about Access Control. It makes sense to do that first before added Process Controls.

Answers (0)