cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I post the error xml message again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I am now in the scenario of SRM-PI-ECC, when the contract transfer from SRM to ECC, the error XML stuck in ECC.

And the FEH is activated. While, I noticed that I can change the XML to a new version, but after clicking 'repeat', the XML can not post again.

I donot know if I did something wrong or in the standard , the XML message can not be reposted again.

Please help me on this.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Hayashi,

You can do one thing  you can just ask the PI team to resend the message from RWB.

From PI side resending will not be difficult task just provide the message details which has to be resend.

Regards

Naveen

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

You can post the message from RWB--> test message.

But the suggestion is to re run the scenario again.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen

Thanks a lot for your response.

I am now in ECC so I think I cannot use the RWB in ECC.

And it is the ECC side error, so I donot want the SRM users to do the operation of transfer from SRM side.

Regards

Hayashi.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, still you can resend the xml from the PI RWB being a middleware. but if you have an option to send the data from the source system you can do that.

Thanks ,

naveen

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi

Which enterprise service are you using on the ECC side?

And can you please post the screenshot of what happens when you click Repeat in PPO?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eng Swee ,

Thank you very much for your response.

My message type is: PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_In

I am now in ECC.

for example:

I correct the error reason in spro in ecc, then I click Repeat here , then confirm.

Then , the status changed to success, while actually the message is not posted again, because the contract is not created successfully(I already corrected the errors.)

before activating FEH, I can click on 'restart' to post the xml again and succeeded to do that.

While now, it shows the message as below:

And I think I can not use RWB , because I am in ECC.

Please help on this.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Hayashi.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi

After activating FEH, any errors during proxy processing will be transferred to the Post Processing Office. You would see the "Transfer to External Application" symbol in SXMB_MONI.

Any messages that are transferred to the PPO CANNOT be restarted from SXMB_MONI. The responsibility for error handling and reprocessing have been given over to PPO.

After correction of errors, if you want to reprocess, you should click "Repeat" in PPO. Don't click "Confirm" - it sets the status to success but does not go through the reprocessing logic.

If you want, you can debug the following processing class for the enterprise service. When you reprocess ("Repeat") from PPO, you first need to set an External Breakpoint in the Retry method shown below.

CL_SE_PUR_PCSRMRPLCTNRQ

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eng Swee

Thank you very much, your response is very clear.

I can debug the method, then in the debugging process, I get that there is no error actually.

While, the contract still can not created successfully in ecc.(I changed nothing when debugging)

So how I can make it.

I am sure that the code between and after FEH are the same.It is very strange.

Can you tell how to debug to post the xml again and be successful?

Thanks.

Regards,

Hayashi.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hayashi,

You cannot repost the XML again within your ECC system. You need to request for it to be sent by the source SRM system.

The other alternative is to use SPROXY to test the inbound proxy - you can test it with an XML payload, but there won't be a commit at the end, so the document won't be posted. It's just to check your logic.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK , I see, but if I donot activate FEH, I can repost the XML again in ECC.

So, option 1. no FEH, I have to debug to see errors, but I can repost the XML.

opetion2. there is FEH, I can see the error messages clearly in PPO, but I can not repost the XML.

I think I got it.

Thank you very much ,Eng Swee.

Regards,

Hayashi.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Good to hear that you got it. Last thing, even with option 1 without FEH, if the processing by the proxy logic is successful, you won't be able to repost the XML within ECC.

In that case, follow the suggestion by the rest here to request your PI colleague to resend from PI system.

If you have no more queries on this matter , please do close the thread.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why