Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to CIF Location & Product combination

vasu_k6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Not able to CIF Location & Product combination to APO.

I have Location and Product in APO individually i.e in global in MAT1.

I want product is dependent on Location.

I am getting below issue when CIFing.

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_CBASE_INB

Text:        Product  does not exist

Please help me on this

Thanks & Regards,

Vasu k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to CFM1, check the box "material" and in general selection option for materials, enter the Material and location in the plant . and execute -you will get another screen, with filter object and number. Click on the number you will see that product / location.next step is to Generate IM. after generating IM go to CFM2 and activate the IM, next step is to run the program RIMODINI and execute.

vasu_k6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I have tried as you mentioned above.

But still i am not able to see the location specific  product in APO.

Thaks,

Vasu k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu

you did not get any errors this time? did you check in SMQ1 in both the systems if there are any queues ? can you check in CFM5 click on materials and give the product  see if the IM is active? and which location does it show there?

vasu_k6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I have remove all errors in the inbound queue now i am not getting any error and am able to see material with the plant in the CFM5. But Still i am not able to see location specific  product in APO.

Thanks,

Vasu k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu

can you run the program RIMODINI in the foreground again  after which check in MAT1 in the view click on Location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Here are some things to try:

Does your product/material exist in the plant in ECC? Is it in the MARC table in ECC? If so, check the APOKZ flag for the material/plant. It should be a '3' if the material/plant is APO relevent. In rare cases, the APOKZ flag does not get set even though the material/plant is in an active integration model. If this is the case, run RAPOKZFX in ECC. It doesn't hurt to run it anyway.

Do you have any customer exits for CIF?

Is the material/plant in only one integration model?

You can see the details of an IM in CFM2. Is the material/plant listed in the details of your IM?

In your IM, is the plant listed in the filter section?

Brute force: You can try to deactivate the materials integration model, delete it. Recreate it and activate. It helped sometimes in years gone by.

Try creating an IM for your specific product and location. Turn on detailed logging in ECC and APO.

Activate the small IM. Run RIMODINI. Do the logs give you any hint? Make sure you turn off logging when done if that is the normal state of your systems.

Best regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vasu

While creating I model you create  with material location combination and Give  MRP type as  X0.

Before going to cfm2 check whether Materials  is visible or not  then generate and also  save the I model and insure material need to be present in ECC with MRP type as XO

what ever above points given by Machelan you check  that points also .

Regards

Virender