cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual entries list on SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have a question about defining if an entry on the G/L is manual or not. How can I know for sure if a journal entry was manual or performed by the application?

Usually an entry with a 'SA' doc type and performed by a A Dialog user is considered manual but I believe that it is not always true. A G/L post from a SO shipping from VL01 would have the same characteristics. Nevertheless, manual entries can be posted with other doc types than 'SA'.

Also I thought about filtering the entries from the BKPF table by eliminating entries performed by application users and selecting only entries originated from the Financial module (RFBU value for GLVOR field). After that I would only select entries originated by JE t-codes (FB01, FB50 ...). After all this process, will I have all manual entries or I may miss something?

Anyone of you have a better idea on how is it possible to list only manual entries on the G/L?

Kind regards,

Leonardo Olivo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are following in correct way. So go ahead with them.

Regards,

Mukthar

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

Why don't you try researching by user in the BKPF?

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

You approach is okay. Make it as ALV view and select the column and filter by multiple criteria.

1. USNAM column by not equal to (or equal to) sign by system users (system entries will have a pattern) eg. ext* or sys*

2.  GLVOR field by FRBU and AWTYP by BKPF, based on your criteria.

You can save the layout for future use.

Regards,

Unnivel