Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure base salary of a work category

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to configure the minimun salary for a company.

Here we have many enterprises inside a group. For the country we have the minimun wage, but for a certain cathegory (one of the enterprises) should have a minimun salary bigger than the minimun salary used in the country.

The question is: Where can I configure the new value for the minimun salary for this enterprise?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

This is for which country payroll?

Based on the allownace grouping and Payroll Type & Payroll Area in the IT8 you can able to place the minimum wages amount in T5110 table.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan,

it's for Brazil.

I will try in a few hours and let you know.

Regards,

Ricardo

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate it little bit you wanted to control the each wage type with a minimum, Max amount that can be handled by T511 with fields Min and Max.

You wanted to control CTC then go through below link.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

What I need is to set a minimum default salary.

For example: An employee should have a minimum salary of U$S 1.200,00, he can get more than this, but never less than this.

I need know where can I set this information.

Thanks.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

you Can assign minimum wage amount against wage type in wage type characteristics in t511 table.so when you will put this wage type in t it8 and will give any amount then system will give you a message that you are giving less than wage type amount which is supposed to get.

Hope so its clear to you now.

Regards,

Sankarsan