Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record is missing

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an strange issue.User is creating the order manually and price is coming properly as condition record is there.But at the time of invoice price is not coming,so the invoice is having Zero value.Invoice is created by Batch job.I have checked also there is no deletion indicator in condition record and it is also valid.There is no changes in the master record and copy control.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it happening for a Single Invoice or many?

Check the pricing date at sales order level whether it is within the validity and same effected in Invoice.

If it is a Order related Billing then Check the Copy control - VTFA  for Pricing Type for the particular item category - should be "D" -Copy Pricing elements unchanged

If it is a Delivery related Billing then check the Copy control -VTFL for Pricing type for the particular item category and provide us the screen shot for it.

Regards,

SRK

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SR Kumar,

We have delivery related billing and in copy control VTFL,price type is G.Kindly suggest what can be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Biswal

Can you please try with price source Blank(order).

After changing please execute fresh sales Cycle.

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammer,

Thanks for your reply,

This issue is happening only in the production not in the test.And when we cancel the invoice and again create the invoice the value is coming.It seems very strange issue.

regards,

Nitin

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

After cancelling the invoice, have you created the invoice manually ( Not through back ground job)?

If so, check the job. Is it happening for all the invoices..?

Jobi

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

yes after cancelling the invoice when I create the invoice then value is coming.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the invoice pricing procedure is different from the Order or not.

And also goto item-conditions tab and check the analysis section.

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your reply.

The pricing procedure is same and in the Analysis it is saying "condition record is missing",but condition record is there.As invoice is created by Batch Job there is no change in the invoice also.

Kindly suggest me what could be the reason

Nitin

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please check the copy control --item level pricing.

If the business permits then the best choice of " pricing type" will be "D" there. even 'G' also will be good.

Also check if the quantity of materials are properly copied into the invoice (hope its not zero in invoice).

If these are proper, then give more details about the pricing analysis. What is it showing against each access of the condition types..?

Will be good to paste the screen shots

Regards

Jobi