cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration check reported errors (BADI for task TS76308026 - class CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All i am trying to configure BRF+ and MSMP Workflow but i have an error after making everything

Configuration ID SEGURIDAD check reported errors (BADI for task TS76308026 - class CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF)

i have also check all notes but it does not explain what is causing this error.

1672088:  GRA AC Workflow - Class Based Agents - configuration issues

1667154 - Error in Generate Version after making changes in a stage

1671150:  GRC AC Workflow Rules - API for Class Based Rules - FAQ

Do you know what am i missing or is there another note related to this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Picho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor

Very old post but adding the answer in case I google it again: don't forget to complete the step to "modify task settings" and set the values. In Expert mode transaction code GRFNMW_CONFIGURE - MSMP Workflow Configuration (Expert)

Process Types > Maintain Stages > Settings for Access Request entry gets created which stores the Stage Task TS76308026 against the Stage name. Pressing "modify task settings" triggers this.

You don't see this mapping in the MSMP maintenance screen (GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD)

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, this was helpful.

Regards,
Shivraj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is odd. You should be able to save them with custom names. Try starting them with a "Z".

Former Member

Custom names are possible and the system should not have any issues with Z*

We noticed that when modify task settings are not updated and left empty/blank, the system threw in this message during activations. Once we updated the task settings for run time changes , forwarding and other details.. the MSMP generations went in smooth.

updating in this thread for any future references on this topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Picho,

did you follow the post implementation guide to ensure you have activated the workflow tasks correctly in the grc back end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i solve this issue it was a problem related on Stages and names, you can not use stages with other names, you must use standar id stage names GRAC_SECURITY GRAC_ROLEOWNER and GRCAC_MANAGER because if not when you try to activate the msmp workflow it does not find other names.

Regards.

Picho