cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner group for inbound deilvery (DTAVI)

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Could someone tell me if inbound delivery (Document type DTAVI) has partner group? I have several partner functions in ERP on the inbound delivery that need to be mapped into GTS but I wanted to know if the partner functions also need to be added in the partner group for DTAVI.

Thanks,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes, the Partner Group should be assigned as for any other document type.  Out-of-the-box, I don't think there's a standard Group available, but it's easily created in configuration.  As usual, put in a "null" mapping to handle any Delivery partners that don't need to appear in the GTS document, to save filling up the application log with warnings.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I couldn't find a place to assign partner group for DTAVI, could you please point me to the SPRO node?

Thanks,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As always, I have to somehow guess which version you are using.  Recently, you would go to:

• General Settings
  • > Document Structure
  • >> Define Document Types for Application Areas

Choose Dialog Structure "Inbound Customs Delivery", and assign the Partner Group to Document Type 'DTAVI'.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I was there but overlooked the "Inbound Customs Delivery" area.

Thanks a lot.

Should the partner function that I intend to have in the DTAVI from feeder system also be added to the partner group ?

Regards,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes.  If you want a Partner Function to appear (and be processed) in the GTS document, then it must be present in the Partner Group and mapped in the customizing table.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Partner group PGCIUS is shared between DTAVI & CULOIM. I don't want the new partner function in CULOIM, is it possible (without custom coding or) to not default the new partner function in CULOIM ? I can have nothing in default data for partners, correct?

Thanks,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I'm not sure that I understand your new question - maybe you could post it as a new discussion, and clarify for us at the same time?  Please explain the "new partner function" in that context.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok Dave

Answers (0)