cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme running Web Service Interfacing with Crystal Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I develop a web service in dotNet with discuss with Crystal Report (SAP Crystal Report 2013). And, i have this error message:

-

Caused by: {System.TypeInitializationException} The type initializer for 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument' threw an exception.

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.r()

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument..ctor()

at Fr.Serenis.BusinessLayer.RptFile.ExportToPdf(Object[] rptParameters)

Caused by: {System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException} Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {CF76A644-314B-404D-8D45-F08B51FF990B} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument..cctor()

Do someone aldready have this issue ?

I work in windows server 2013, in 64 bits. My Web Service is in IIS server.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I work in windows server 2013, in 64 bits.

Win 2013?

Currently WIn 2013 is not supported by "SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET".

For supported OS, see the PAM:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e06b8953-a62b-2d10-38b9-ca71f747e...

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sorry, i was wrong, it's not Windows server 2013, but windows server 2008 r2, in 64 bits.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd like you to make sure you are using "SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET", Service Pack 13. See the following for links:

If that does not help; are you seeing the error on your dev computer or after you deploy the app? If after you  deploy, how did you install the runtime?

- Ludek

Answers (0)