SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I'm doing planning activity type on cost centers while using planner profile SAPFUND as FM is active.

When I go to the overview screen, I get the message below:

Fund 1000 does not exist in FM area 1000

Message no. FI759

I have created Fund 1000 in FM area 1000. I do not understand what is going on. Pleaswe help.

Regards

Manette Shishonge

2 REPLIES 2

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manette,

Your query is still not clear here, but it seems like you have not maintained Derivation Rules in FMDERIVE, as creating a Fund in Fm Area is not enough. Just go to FMDerive, maintain a Derivation strategy, which should be also assigned to your company code and then you can maintain relevant derivation rules in there.

Hope it resolve the issue

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manette,

As per the note 489315, you must choose a layout that contains the exact data for the active objects.

When planning for non-FM company codes you will have to change the profile/layout that only contain the elements that are active in the company code.

If you encounter error: KAFF002 while doing the above then please can you see if point 3 of note 555134 will help to by-pass the message.

Once you add the field Fund and set it to optional you should be able to use planning.

Note 555134:

3.  The fields of the Funds Management are defined as 'Required entry
    fields' in the standard layouts, in other words depending on the
    permissibility of the initial value for a field an entry is always
    demanded. To prevent this there are two options:

a) Copy the desired standard layout into an own (transaction KP65,
       KPG5, OPO1) and via "Extras -> Variables -> Variables definition'
       set the corresponding field to 'Optional". Then, add this layout
       to your planner profile with transaction KP34.

b) Implement the attached program ZK555134 (correction instruction
       461025). After the entry of planning area and layout all fields
       of the Funds Management are set depending on your selection of
       'Optional' or 'Not optional' (standard system). Like this you can
       also change standard layouts. The check for the fields for which
       'initial' is not a valid value is still carried out.

If you want to use FUND Accounting, read note 518610 that contains information about FUND Accounting and its effect.

If you only want to use 'Fund' in Funds Management, you do not have to activate the 'Fund' account assignment element.

If you activated the FUND account assignment element, which is at CLIENT level activation, the fund would always have to be filled as a required entry field in CO, FI-AA and HR for all company codes in the client concern.

Please also refer to notes 625262 and 659086.

You can also re-import the standard planning layout from the client 000. In the note 320197 it is descriped how to do this.

I hope this helps you.

Regards, Vanessa.