cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING PROCEDURES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu and all the gurus.,

Out of your experience can you please say how many pricing procedures did u use in your projects, and why did you use different pricing pricing procedures,and can u pls say in detail the condition types you used in different pricing procedures,

Points are awarded to all the gurus.,

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi Manam,

Thanks. We have used around 8 pricing procedures. Reason, there are various countries in which our client operates and to an extent the businesses are a little different requiring us to have different conditions types. As well we have many "Z" condition types with customized features.

We have used starting from PR00, PN00, PB00, UTXJ, XR1-XR6, KF00, we have used ' Z" discount conditions to some extent. And some more customized features.

Hope it gives a small idea. Please reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu and gurus.,

Can u pls explain me any domestic business scenario, For ex- A company which is having its operations only in india,How many procing pricing procedures they Use ,and on what basis they use different pricing procedures

It is very urgent to me,pls help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manam,

Its always good to have minimum number of organizational units as then its becomes easier to maintain the system and also the addition to the existing system. In case there are many more pricing procedure...and one has to say change some pricing elements...it would involve more work and making changes to less organizational units like Pricing procedure.

Though the number of pricing procedure vary from business to business and the factor which influence the same can be categorised as under:

1. How the structing of the business is done

2. How the products are being sold

3. Customers

4. Taxes

5. Inter-company business.

6. Accounting for accounts.

Say for a typical India implementation as a consultant, there should be about 3 Pricing Procedures.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the explaination is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With my experience in various project I have used 2 to 5 pricing procedures, based on the scenario's of the client. I normally will add a few condition types in the pricing procedure such that it can meet multiple scenario. For Eg: In one of the scenario, I have mapped VAT, Service Tax & Education Cess on Service tax, as the same pricing procedure can cater around 5-6 scenarios.

If you have any sprcific requirement, do update, so that contributors can share their views.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if information is helpful to you.