cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey out field in VL01N / VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I'd like to lock / unlock the field LIKP-VSBED (shipping conditions) depending on the usergroup (from user account). Background is that the business users should not be able to change the shipping condition in a delivery anymore once it is created in the central warehouse, while the change must be possible for e.g. the warehouse manager.

Is there a userexit which I can use? I thought about MV50AFZ1, is this the right place?

Any help appreciated!

BR

Kurt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a userexit which I can use? I thought about MV50AFZ1, is this the right place?

Yes this is the right place and you can do it using this userexit. Just write the code in relevant userexit in this program.

Thank$

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC / Method CHANGE_FIELD_ATTRIBUTES for Program       SAPMV50A (Screen 2108) can be used to overcome the standard behaviour as well. You can code in here to ensure that the field is open for input.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Kurt Hess,

Shipment cond to be entered in Delivery creation and restrict to change

You can create a Transaction variant to Change delivery order.

It may grey out in change Mode for all.

++++

In general SAP. Shipments condition will flow from Customer master to Sales order and then in delivery order.

and this field is by standard Greyed out.

This shipping condition is created to show different accounting like Normal sales , Stock transfer sales.

And in config - please check all Shipping condition assigned to all shipping points.

Or you can always create enhancement to check the user id and make field active or inactive.

Regards,

Mani