cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales contract(reference) creation(VA41)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Basically I am Technical consultant I am facing some difficulties.

Sub : Service plan to service contract(both are using VA41)

I have created a service plan with 6 line Items and document number(0000000111) got generated.

VA41->Create with reference->giving contract as input->clicking copy button.

Now I am creating contract with reference of 0000000111 and I am selecting 3(out of 6) line items and now the document(0000000112) got generated.

Again I am creating contract with reference of 0000000111, now I could see 6 line items. Now I wanted the remaining line items should be appeared in line item.

Is there any way to control in customizing level? or I have to use user exit MV45AFZZ?

And I have query on copy control, the target quantity and material freight groups are not copying why? rest of the columns are copying.

Please advise how to proceed further.

Regards,

Vadamalai A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please configure the 'Completion Rule' field with value 'C' for the Item categories in the Contract. The transaction code is VOV7. After changing the configuration, please create a new contract and then check the functionality of referencing the quantities and items....to the release order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. Do we need to write user exit to prevent duplicate line item(s) in sales contract or this can be done via configuration.

Regards,

Vadamalai A

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please test in your system so that you will find whether the standard configuration will work or you need to go with exit.  For certain queries, it is better, you have to put some efforts so that it will get registered in your mind rather someone assisting you now and you forget after sometime.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to prevent duplicate line items in sales contract(VA41). And how to make mandate as target quantity field.

Please..

Regards,

Vadamalai A

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is possible in standard SAP.

Just try to put the copy requirement 302 in the copy controls at item level. This should work for you

just try and revert back with your findings

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have requested 2 queries

1. Copying all the items and I have to restrict

2. Target quantity, material freight group not copying

Please advise me for both.

Regards,

Vadamalai A