cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition type

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *, I have marked condition type ZPR0 for manual maintenance in pricing procedure. Additional "C - Manual has priority" was choosen for condition type. But the system automatically determines a condition record. How to avoid this behaviour? We explicitly need manual maintenance for this process. Thanks a lot. Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Here I suggest you have to rethink on the solution you have.

If you are expecting only manual entry for a condition type , then then there is not need of attaching the condition records for that. You can remove access sequence from the condition type.

Manual entry - C means, the manual entry has priority. If there is a condition record found the system will populate condition value, if the use modify that manually that value get replaced.

Thanks and Regards

Shanto Aloor

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

The option you have chosen just does this : It makes sure that manual entry could be overwritten. Hence I believe the functionality is working fine.

~kavindra

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

We raised an OSS call as it seems to be a bug. The condition record is required for other processes and cannot be deleted.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I presume as there is a condition record the system retrieves the price. The solution would be to delete the condition record.

Best regards - Christophe