cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment Logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A user has unexpectedly lost all her roles due to some background jobs which I donot know (since looking at a new ID store) .I do not wish to check each job logs since there are many, is there a way to view the records of assignments against her ID for a particular time frame which can lead me to the reason behind her losing the access in IDM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rimesh,

Please check Norman's explanation in the below thread,

idmv_vallink_basic/ext, mxiv_oentries, mxi_link_audit are places to look for information. As Matt explained, query with user's MSKEY.

Kind regards,

Jaisuryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai .. Thanks I have checked logs and found a deprovisioning task involved which is not UI and not connected to any job... so I guess the roles may have been removed due to a expiry of validity of roles.. If this is correct how can I confirm this ?

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the existing and expired linkages from table mxi_link. It's bit awkward as it doesn't have the MSKEYVALUE-columns (as idmv_link_ext) but you have to work with MSKEY-references.

regards, Tero

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rimesh,

Or you can use idmv_linkaudit_ext which is more readable. You can query using MSKEYVALUE of the user.

Kind regards,

Jaisuryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jai Suryan.. I assume, views are better than tables !! 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ganesh_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rimesh,

You could take a look at the 'Provisioning Audit' in Admin UI.  Enter the users Entry ID and search.   You should get a history of all modifications done on the user.  It is possible to restrict search via time frame as well.

BR,

Ganesh

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rimesh,

Take a look in the audit logs.  As I recall you can query them by the user's MSKEY.

Matt