Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine pricing procedure in Scheduling Agreement LPA

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following issue: We maintained Vendor Schema for pricing procedure determination and together with rest of the settings it works fine in new Scheduling agreements. The problem is that we have some older Scheduling agreements that were created before Vendor Schema was set to correct value and these SAgrs use old pricing procedure.

Does anyone knows the way to "refresh" these old SAGr items to see that Vendor has got different schema now and it should bring up new pricing procedure for bookings and price simulation in SAgr? How to force redetermination of pricing procedure?

Thanks!

Tomek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz Domanski,

Use transaction MEI1,

Before Executing the same in PRD, You need to test in DEV/Quality system.

Hope it works....

Reg,

Bhg

Message was edited by: ßhģ Ġǿwdâ

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx Bhg,

I think I have a problem that these Sch Agreements have had some GRs posted already. And I think this t-code help info says that these can't be maintained.

BR,

Tomek

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

I was expecting this query from you...

Bifurcation of Processed documents is necessary as they cant able to refresh/change automatically. (It may work for Sch.Agr.)

Apart from that you need to concentrate on Old Manual Conditions changes weather the same is carried to new schema or wiped out by the transaction.

reg,

Bhg

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhg,

I'm sorry but I do not get what you suggest me to do in the system to make this happen? Run any other t-codes / programs?

BR,

Tomek

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (0)