cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Response button not active for Bidders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working in decoupled scenario SRM 7 EHP3, where RFx is published to the external system (SUS).

I am creating limited RFx, and the Bidder is not getting the Create RFx response button.

However the same bidder is able to create response for public RFx. I could complete the process till PO for this.

I am getting stuck with limited tender in Quality system is a surprise , as in Dev it is working fine.

I could see the tables in both system (SRM&SUS) like VENMAP,BUT000,&BUT100 giving the proper values.

The only difference I could so far point is that for RFx in SUS system, the BBP_PD is not showing the Partner 17.

I have replicated many vendors to recheck the decoupled process but still getting the same issue.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciable.

Regards,

Vardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Could you solve the issue? How ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working in the same scenario as I am, then

1. Check your System Landscape settings once, are there any recent changes done in this? In our case the issue was that two systems had same logical system names and thus the bidder was getting replicated to the wrong logical system.
  2. Make sure that you have created the Bidder ID from the Vendor admin ID replicated from SRM. Check VENMAP and PERSMAP in both systems.
  3. Last but not the least, please check if your submission deadline is over and your system time is as per your your local time.

Any of these could be the reason.Hope this gives some clue.

Regards,

Krishna Vardhan