cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDT Error while generate data (Infoset)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created relational connection (JCO to connect to SAP ERP 6) my Database is Infosets build in SAP ERP . the connection between IDT and SAP is working.

the problem that i have is this Error message while i try to generate the Infosets Data ( show values). im getting this error:

cause of error: DATA_TO_MEMORY_NOT_POSSIBLE

any ideas?

Thanks,

Beth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beth - see this SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2082894 - it says it is "under investigation"

I recommend contacting SAP Support for a status update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

thank you for your Response, but i don't know how to update this SAP Note !

do u have any input or idea about what can be the problem ?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beth - I have no idea what could be the cause; I have not seen that issue

I do recommend contacting SAP Support for a status update - their site is Home | SAP Support Portal

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bethy,

The DATA_TO_MEMORY_NOT_POSSIBLE Error is from the ERP source.

When investigating the issue please open an incident with SAP and not with the BI component.

Thanks,

Jacqueline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you, but could you plz tell me more detail.. the connection between the  systems work. and im trying the same process with two diffirent SAP ERP Systems and  im getting the same Error.

thanks in advance!

bethy

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no setting or parameter in BI that can be changed to effect this error.  The error is not from BI, but rather from the Backend configuration.

I have updated the note previously posted by Tami, with the results from the Developer investigation.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful

Answers (0)