Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Replacement Scenario for Advance Return Process

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing ARM(Advance Return Management Process), we need to implement the replacement scenario, I have gone through the SAP Help documentation

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/e3/9b7fc41e21465498820a32fe158821/content.htm

As per the documentation it says

• Refunding Type: Replacement Material

You have the following options for refund control:

• You trigger the replacement material delivery in the SD document Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge. You can trigger the SDF when entering the returns order even if you have not yet received the material being returned. If you specify immediate compensation, the system automatically creates the outbound delivery for the SDF and posts the corresponding goods issue.
    • Choose IImmediately or PApproved if you want to create a subsequent delivery free of charge (SDF) right away. This process depends on whether or not you have already received the material. If you choose IImmediately, the system also creates the delivery for the SDF and posts the respective goods issue.

I have the following queries

1) Is the Subsequent delivery free of charge a sales order or delivery document type and what is the document type which needs to be taken to map the process

2) How is the post goods issue created automatically in the system?

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am closing this thread.

1) The SDF is an order document type, the document type is SD2

2) The delivery document and the post goods issue are also created in the system based on the settings done in the advanced return order

Kind Regards

Atul