Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart GL account search help object

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to understand the search help which is linked to GL account in shopping cart, If any one has any information regarding it please share !

Background of the issue:

GL account search help selection criteria doesnt work .

SRM applicaiton version: 7.2

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tashi

As a thumb rule you can check for any search help by going to the webdynpro component and then clicking on the layout tab and finding out the Field for which you want to get the information .

In that field check for attribute Value

In your case the webdynpro will be  /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_ACC

Search help Name is : C_SAKNR

Please try to put a break point in the search help exit and see if it works for you ..

If you want to make changes to the existing search help you may need to copy this and create your own logic and then pass the search help explicitly in the webdynpro

Please get back to me if you need more information .

Regards

Vinita

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

It was indeed a webdynpro component , Thanks for you input.

But the component name was /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_BACKEND_SH.

Thanks for you help.

Tashi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO

SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SRM Server Technical Basic Settings Define System Landscape

Under RFC dialog, maintain the RFC with dialog log on user connecting from your SRM to ECC backend. make sure dialog RFC user is active in backend with correct password maintain in SM59.

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tashi,

You might want to check the dialog RFC connection in transaction SM59. which I think is used for the search help as well.

Hope this helps,

A.S

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tashi,

I can suggest you a quick hack. Go to include LSDSDF05 and find the form call_shlp_exit. This form has a table parameter  shlp_tab . In this you will see names of the search help being called. In case of account we do call the rfc to fetch accounting information from ECC and but this is quick hack.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera