cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

http error: could not post the file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a WebDynpro Application to XI scenario where the WebDynpro app calls the XI generated WebService, passes data to the webservice, and synchronously receives data in the webservice itself.

As i unserstand, in this scenario, a receiver SOAP communication channel is not required.

When I am calling this webservice through XMLSpy, I am getting the following error. From the blogs I understood that this error corresponds to the receiver communication channel (SOAP Adapter) target URL. but in my case I have just one webservice and no receiver communication channel.

Please help me to solve this problem.

-

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML

at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onTransmit(XIEventHandler.java:456)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:131)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:848)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

]]></text>

</s:SystemError>

</detail>

</SOAP:Fault>

</SOAP:Body>

</SOAP:Envelope>

-

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Is it possible that you try to pass data from the webDynpro appl. that doesn't match the type defined in the XI Data type???

check that in all the target fields of your Interface...

Nimrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, did you can resolve that kind of error in XMLSpy? I got the same and i don´t get a solution.

Thank in advance if you can give me support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar, so you have developed scenario on XI (with sender SOAP channel - XI is like web service server), generated WSDL, imported it into XML Spy and invoked web service from XML Spy? Right?

Peter