SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU Printworkbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to take 2 different prints once the payment has been made by customer (could be by check or cash or debit card - TCode 'FPCJ'). We would need 2 different layouts, one for payment receipt which would be given to customer and second one is for the internal use).

For e.g. corresponding type "0043", Form class "FI_CA_PAYMENT_RECEIPT" is configured with application form "FI_CA_PAYMENT_RECEIPT_SAMPL_SF". Similarly is it possible to configure another application form for the same correspondence type and form class?

So that user can choose first print for customer and then change the application form and take second print for internal use.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Somu

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somu,

You can use the correspondence role functionality to cater your requirement.

If you a correspondence role assigned to the correspondence type, then you can have two different application form for the same correspondence type and the form class.

So, you can have one role for sending the payment receipt information being sent to the customers, whereas the other one for internal use.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

AB

0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Thanks for your reply.

I am sorry, I could not understand the solution correctly. Since the layouts are different I had to create two application forms by using one correspondence type and a form class.

1. Can you provide more details on correspondence role and configuring multiple roles to one correspondence type.

2. Will this give me a provision to choose the application form and take the prints accordingly?

3. I could see correspondence role configuration in SPRO but not sure how to link this with correspondence type. Appreciate if you can provide the navigation path or snapshot of configuration.

Thanks,

Somu

0 Kudos

Somu,

Please find my response as follows:-

(a) Go to the following SPRO Config Node:- Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts A/R &A/P-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Correspondence roles.

In here, you define two roles say, CUST and INTL.

(b) Yes you can choose the application form of you choice by pressing F4.

(c) Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts A/R &A/P--->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Applications form for Correspondence.

In here you assign the Correspondence role with the Correspondence type and the application form.

Hope it helps...

Thanks

AB

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somu,

Have you tried events 6040 to 6042.

thanks,

Vikram

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can relatively easily integrate multiple print workbench forms under PWB Application Form type Collection.

Enabling user to choose different output devices (per form of a collection, for example) within the confines of standard correspondence creation dialog would be trickier - instead i'd aim for freeing the user from the need to choose Output devices and the rest of those funky print options entirely (the final solution should determine output devices automatically).

cheers

Jānis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Copy the sample form into a new Z* form and extend it to two pages ,each page having its own different layout .so when a print out is taken it will be of 2 pages one for customer and another for internal use .

you can attach the form in

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts A/R &A/P--->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Applications form for Correspondence