cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 - Alerts on mitigation controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have checked the possibility to put alert on mitigation controls following http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-51292.

Now I cannot clear the alert and I receive one mail per day - I put the frequency 1 day to see the notifications.

I try to see alerts NWBC --> Access Management --> Access Alerts --> Mitigation Controls : there are nothing in the report.

In the mitigation control, I put also a transaction and when I execute the transaction in the backend system I see the transaction in the table GRACALACTLOG.

Could you say me how can I do to delete the alerts please?

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Melanie,

what is your current SP level? There are some notes in this regard. Please check the following:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2018832

Please let us know.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your help.

Version on my GRC AC 10.0 system :

SAP_BASIS     702                0014 SAPKB70214

SAP_ABA        702                0014 SAPKA70214

GRCFND_A      V1000            0016 SAPK-V1016INGRCFNDA

GRCPINW        V1000_700     0016 SAPK-10316INGRCPINW

So I will request to implement this note and I will tell you if it's ok after...

Thanks

Mélanie

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

as you are already on SP16 this note should be implemented.

Are you sure that you have mitigation control alerts? Please also check Conflicting and Critical Access Alerts if the alerts are populated there.

Please also run the program GRAC_ALERT_GENERATION only for Control Monitor Alerts as follows:

Check if alerts are generated. Do you see any mails being sent via SOST?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I receive one mail per day "Subject: Mitigation Control Alert Notification".

I already check in " Conflicting and Critical Access Alerts" and there are alerts on Risks but not on mitigation controls.

I have launch program GRAC_ALERT_GENERATION and  GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC.

I launched the report - transaction in the backend system.

I see it in the table GRACALACTLOG but I don't see the report in the NWBC --> Access Management --> Role Mining --> Action usage. I can see all the transaction launched WITHOUT my transaction containing in the mitigation controls.

Regards,

Mélanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks and regards

Mélanie

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Sounds like you have a background job running the alerts program. You might want to check in SM37 if any job is running on the program "GRAC_ALERT_GENERATION". If so, you might want to apply a variant so that only risk alerts are running, in case you wish to, else cancel the job altogether if no alerts are needed.

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sammukh! You are right...

Somebody in another team has created a job on this prorgram... I don't understand why but that is.

I have requested to delete it.

We will see after if we still receive notifications or not.

I'll take you inform.

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

Answers (0)