cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMSPEMAS without successful execution information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fetch data from SXMSPMAST and SXMSPEMAS but for my specific OB_NAME there is no data for successful executions but yes there is information for them with error. I've talked with some partners here and them tell me they can see the entire of executions in web "Message display tool" but they cannot in GUI environment. Also I've heard about a switch which is active in my company and it is responsible of delete the successful executions. Do you know where can I fetch the information from web "Message display tool"?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I don't know if you want to develop a new interface but your client can consume PI webservice to get the audit logs from PI (not the message monitoring) but this in is the content you have. Check Michal's blog

From monitoring Michal Krawczyk has another blog about the WS AdapterMessageMonitoringVi:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Thank you very much, but I need to know where are the similar tables for web. I know this tables SXMSPMAST and SXMSPEMAS store the information showed in SXI_MONITOR transaction but since there is a parameter checked which is deleting the successful execution's information I'm forced to read the Web-tables, I know this web-tables are storing the information because in web I can see the the successful execution's information.. In other words I need to read the source of the first image's information.

thanks in advance.