Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type appearing only after redetermination

Kishore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My requirement is to suppress a condition type (Freight Cond. Type) in sales order. The same condition type should appear in billing document.

Based on a table entry, I am able to suppress the condition type using a requirement routine at sales order level.

But when I try to create a billing document, condition type is not appearing for the first time. Once I reprice(update) by choosing the option 'B', condition type is appearing in Invoice.

Similarly if I remove the requirement routine and create a sales order, I am facing the same issue. I have to reprice(update) to see my condition type in sales order.

Looking for some inputs.

Thanks,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to check the copying control,

From delivery to billing copying control go to item control and change pricing type from G to C and check.

or

If you have developed a Z routine ask ABAPER to hardcode the transaction code VF01 and VF02 for condition determination.

ATP

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

i assume, it is the problem with your routine. there should be code which might be written to trigger the condition type upon update

check with your abaper on the coding part again

compare your routine with standard routine 23 and 24 which are used for this purpose

thanks

santosh

Kishore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the reply.

Even if I remove my routine code, during sales order creation or invoice creation, condition type is not appearing for the first time. Once I reprice, I am getting the condition type.

Between I am the ABAPer.

Thanks,

Kishore.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Could you try with either 23 or 24 and check ?

thanks

santosh