cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating CVCs in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In version 4.0, I want to run the whole planning run in process chain. It includes loading data from cube, creation of CVCs, loading CVCs to a new cube, deleting old forecast run results, computing forecast results at material then at loc-materials, release to SNP and running SNP Heuristics.

Some of these like loading data and CVCs back to other cube are easy with info package. How can I define the rest? The ones I have hard time are:

1. creation of CVCs

2. deleting old forecast run results

3. computing forecast results at material then at loc-materials

Can somebody advise me how to do it? Should I use any programs for these? any standard programs recommended?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi visu

there is a little icon above the tree on the left two links of a chain (it says process types)

click on this to list all possible processes you can use

Generate CVC is available there. you will also want to check for DP Background Processing for points 2 and 3

So if you have already saved a variant for generate CVC it will come up here in the list of variants

deletion of forecasts can be done by a macro. you need to then attach this macro to a activity and create a background job and save it. (MC8T, MC8D )

"DP background processing" is the link you got to add to the chain from the process type mentioned above to choose the jobs that you have created

you can also add forecasting results similarly

also from the general services tree you can choose abap program and drag ang drop it and then add any program

( for eg if you dont want to set up activity , creation of CVC would be /SAPAPO/TS_PLOBS_GENERATE)

Answers (0)