cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume dynamic WSDL/URL with ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I know the traditional way to consume a Web Service creating a Proxy and then a Logical Port.

My question is if it's possible to consume a web service dynamic URL ?

When you create the Proxy and then the Logical Port you have to populated it with the WSDL URL (static) in both cases (see image below), so I can't figure out how to populated a WSDL dynamic URL.

And another question, in the same way, is it possible to access the web service with different authentication data ? Because the user and password data is populated in the Logical Port.

Thanks for your help and time

Have a nice day.

Message was edited by: Thea Hillenbrand: I deselected the category ABAP Trials and Developer Editions. This category should be used for ABAP Systems in the Cloud Appliance Library related contributions. Kind regards, Thea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

did you find a solution for this issue? I have the same problem for a SAP SharePoint interface where the web service URL on SharePoint side is dynamic as the URL contains a project number.

Kind regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

No, I couldn't find out a solution. In my case the only way to do it was create as many Logical Ports  as the number of WS that the portal give me to consume. But still this was a static way of solution.

Do it dynamically was imposible to do it, or in my case I didn't find a way.

Sorry for the lack of information information.

If you find out a way, please share it.

I hope you find a solution to the problem.

Thanks a lot.