cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative quantity not allowed for Put Away Planned

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to activate the PDI document but the system show the error message: Negative quantity not allowed for Put Away Planned.

I was looking the document flow from the item 10 and I saw there is one task was created with quantity "1 box" and the same document was cancelled but the quantity "2 box" was cancelled. I believe because of this is happening the error.

All items from my HU is with the same problem, duplicate the quantity during canceling.

Somebody can give me advice how fix it.

I found a SAPNote but Note 1674037:Negative Put Away Planned quantity (PWP) due to "Store HUs" but I need a workaround to fix my actual PDI and finish the process.

Regards,

Alan Mattos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your help. I will open a OSS to fix the issue.

The link about flow inconsistency is nice too.

Regards

Alan Mattos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

first check SMQ2 if there is nothing stuck in the background.

then try following steps:

1. edit the document and increase the delivery qty to balance the cancelled qty

2. unpack the HU

3. reverse unloading

4. use proces code to adjust the delivery qty / O001 back to the original qty

5. unload/pack again

Let me know if it helps.

Petr

0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I checked the transaction SMQ2 and I dont have anything stuck there. Then I tried to change de deliveryquantity but the field quantity isn't available to change. My PDI document already been the Goods Receipt Status "Completed". I try to reverse this document and the system show the message: Delivery is locked (Posting Not Possible). I believe its happening because the PDI isn't active.

Do you have other idea ???

Thank you a lot for your help. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. read through following document for monitor check.

This may help you to fix the document flow inconsistency.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45171

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alan, if you were able to post GR and then to cancel the putaway task, you will very likely have a missing document flow. If on productive system, I would recommend to raise OSS message and let somebody from IMS EWM Development Support team to fix it.