Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the storage location in delivery, during Auto Batch determination

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please provide the best possible way for storage location determination in delivery during in Auto Batch determination.

Our client implemented Batch management at material level,So different materials which are produced in -house contains Production batch no and which are procured outside contains different set of batch no's.

As the material is maintained in Batch no possibility to ignore the batch while issuing to customers during Delivery/PGI.

Each sales order having "n" no of line items ,so done the auto batch determination in delivery based on FIFO method(Batch search strategy)

Storage location is determined by batch based on Batch stock availability in particular storage location

Now the requirement is there should be option to change the storage location in delivery in Auto batch as different materials are to be picked from different storage locations for a singe order.Even though SAP has given option to change the delivery qty and change storage location at item level ,these should be done for each material

User wants to change the storage location for multiple line items in delivery at a time and based on that batch should be determined

Please suggest how the above requirement can be done in Auto Batch determination in SD.

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar Babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarbabu,

You can create the new storage location determination rule in SM30 and table V_TVLK_RBL  and assign it to appropriate delivery  in OVLQ. define the logic of storage location determination in User exit in MV50AFZZ.

Alternatively you can try the enhancement V02V0002 Storage location determination.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul / Lir,

As per the above requirement,by determination new storage determination rule how can be met

Assuming for 1 delivery materials are available in different storage location as per the below  Table.

MaterialsPlantStorage location
M011100A001
M021100A001
M031100A002
M041100A003

Working with Auto Batch determination in delivery,how to build the logic.

1.By deactivating the automatic batch determination for particular sales order/customers

2.Before system determining the automatic storage location ,we need manual option to change/redetermine the storage location.

Suggest you to explain the logic which can be implemented in the best possible way.

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarbabu,

I believe you can keep activated your batch determination. as suggested above you can use the exit MV50AFZZ.

May be below note is helpful for you.

124041  - User exit for determining a storage location has changed            

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

As per the  above requirement ,written user exit for changing the storage location in delivery during  Auto batch determination.

Problem is ,before the customer user exit working ,default storage location is displaying and based on that batch is getting splitted( Ex: If required qty avaiable in different batches)

When changing the storage location,while saving the document, batch number  is not getting changed.The one which is triggered initially.

How to write  user exit before system triggering the default storage location.

For the below mentioned snapshot ,i want to delivery the stock from particular batch /storage location .How can i do that.

Please suggest how  to  proceed to meet the requirments.

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Does storage location always remain same (constant) for a material i.e If M02 is in 1100/A002, will it always be in A002?

Kindly reply with your inputs.

Meanwhile, check if 'Dialog Batch determin.' checkbox in VCH1 and/or VCH2 is helpful to you.

Regards

SD

Message was edited by: Samier Danish

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarbabu,

In which exit your code is and what is the logic?

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

we have written the logic in MV50AFZ1 and LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC(Enhancement).

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Samier,

Clarifying  the above issue.

For 1 material stock will be extended to different storage locations

Ex : A001 ,A002 ,A003,A004 ,A005.

Defined batch search strategy based on FIFO method.

i.e system will check the stock as per search strategy and captures the storage location default.That is what automatic batch determination is doing as per my understanding.Please correct me if  am wrong.

1. My actual requirement is in Automatic batch determination ,where i have the option to pick stock for required storage locations.(As stocks will be reserved for different customers from different storage location in delivery. )

2. Same issue i am facing in STO process also,where supplying plant should have the option to pick stock from  different storage locations in OBD.As we have goods are manufactured and reserved based on shelf life and expiry date.

Please suggest the best possible solution as per my requirement

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar,

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarbabu,

Have you tried SAP note instructions and the exit?

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I don't know that how much far you have gone into coding to achieve this (I hope you are not a point of 'no return'). Why don't you make use of 'Selection Type' in Logistics - General > Batch Determination and Batch Check > Strategy Types > Define Sales and Distribution Strategy Types, then choose a strategy type and in that strategy type, choose 'N' in "Selection Type' field.

You can also control at VCH1/VCH2 level, if you don't want to affect the batch determination at Strategy Type level.

Kindly try and let us know your feedback.

Regards

SD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi