Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOCR Packing profile not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the following for triggering the packing profile:

1. LOSC for moving a pallet from one storage type to another via packing workcenter
  2. WOCR with packing profile with 'create HU' and 'assign WT to HU' and 'Always Split' option
  3. Packspec with condition type 0BDL with reference to the packing profile along with 'Create HU' option
  4. Mapped Start and end activity area

I wish to trigger automatic pick-hu and assign to WT when the pallet moves from one storage type to another. The system does not detect the WOCR instead 'DEF' is assigned. I checked the WO  log, the following issue is appearing:

• Error: No condition record found
  • Warning: No packaging material is maintained for packing profile XXX

Any idea what this issue is or what I may have missed.

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Your WOCR is not getting picked.

check customization to assign WOCR with picking activity area. do not write from to.

check activate log for WO and check the step of assignment.

or post log here to resolve issue.

Log will give complete idea of system config check with your expectation.

as you said condition record for packspec, check the same and update with packing mat and final product.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member

Hi Suraj

I will send the log once i Logon.

I tried removing the packing profile from the wocr, the WO was able to pick the wocr. In fact i had specified the 0BDL in warehouse control also.

Karthik

0 Kudos

Have you activated the packaging specification? This could be because the pack spec is not activated & hence system is not able to determine condition record OBDL.

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I rechecked again, packspec is activated, .

Karthik