Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date change automatically applying inbound freight charge to the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are having an issue with certain accounts where the order
was created in 2014 and when they updated the Delivery date in the order in 2015, it
automatically added an inbound freight charge.
The bigger problem is that once the order is created, there shouldn’t be
any type of price change, unless they do it manually. Is there a way to
configure this issue?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If valid condition record is not maintained, system will not consider any value on its own with the standard configuration.  Please explain in detail how system is functioning currently

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I really appreciate your help. I am using VA02 to get into an order that was created in 2014. The previous Req. deliv.date was 11/11/2014. I changed the Req. deliv.date to todays date 02/10/2015 and hit enter. It first came up with "The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines". I hit enter again, a pop-up box came up "Change in invoice date: The billing date is redetermined". I hit continue and it lets me in the order. When I double click the line item and go into Condition's tab, I see a Freight factor charge is added to it. It wasn't there before. It only appeared when I changed the Req. deliv.date.

I hit the Analysis button and it shows a condition record has been found for Plant/Vendor.

The problem is that it shouldn't add the freight factor charge in after the order has been created. Updating the Delivery date shouldn't change the pricing.

Thanks,

Brijesh

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Please check if the pricing is redetermined in this case..

What are the condition table fields for this freight charge condition type..?

in your sales document type , are you having the value for field " prop f pricing date" = 'A' (requested delivery date).

If so, it will be causing the redetermination of pricing.  Please check and revert.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

I tried changing prop f pricing date in sales document type and it did work. I changed it from 'A' to option 'B' Proposal based on valid-from date (header) and it worked.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,

Brijesh

Answers (0)