cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line confirmed to future date for the particular Sales order, which is wrong .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is sufficient stock available as of today's date (29.01.2015) but delivery date confirmed by schedule line is 2 weeks ahead (23.02.2015).

I have searched forums some issues were relevant but not exactly the same. It did not help me .

Can you please help me understand the system behavior.

Sales Order created            -29.01.2015

Requested Delivery Date    -29.01.2015

Stock Requirement List      -179 Units available ( MD04 )

Delivery Date Confirmed by Schedule line- 23.02.2015

Other Info:

There is no Route Schedule determination, Material is trading good kept in plant stock

Scope of Check                   -

Schedule Lines Confirmed in Sales Order

Material Availability Date     -18.02.2015 (Determined by System)

Stock Requirement List MD04

Thanks

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Probably I would be doing this first and hope you have done this all.

1. check if the schedule line was in any way changed by user by going into change logs of the order

2. is there any user exit playing the issue

3. possibly checking group for the material was changed, check it in MM02 for the changes made on

the material.

4. what is the replinishment lead time?

5.what is the planned delivery time?

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check that whether the confirmation has been deferred as per the below path configuration

SPRO -> S&D -> Basic Functions -> Availability check and transfer of requirements  -> transfer of requirements  -> Block Quantity confirmation in delivery blocks.

Also check your sales document in the program SDRQCHCK to get the details of the dates and also check your factory calendar in the shipping point  for any holidays has been updated in that particular period.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Delivery already created i am not sure checking "Block Quantity confirmation in delivery blocks" will help ?

You are right about the Factory calendar thank you!!!! >. Let me your views on Material availability date..

Thanks,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check CO09, not MD04. Only CO09 will give you an accurate reflection of the available quantity. This is explained in SAP note 89362.

If you still think that there is stock available, you should check:

- Is a route determined? If so, check the transit time of the route

- Have you maintained pick / pack time or loading time in the shipping point in transaction OVLZ?

If you have maintained these times, then its possible that the system determines a required availability date in the past and therefore, needs to schedule forwards and determines a date in the future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks For your reply

I have gone through the Note 89362. It was informative. But i had enough stock in ATP check also i forgot add the screen shot last time. How do we check Co09 for past dates?

Yes Route has been determined but there is no value against the Transit Time

OVLZ There is only PICK & Pack Time Maintained no loading time

Kindly Suggest..

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmmm, your customising looks good.

Looking back at your original screenshots, the material availability date is calculated as 18th February. Maybe you have entered a storage location in the sales order, and there is no quantity available in that storage location until 18th. I cant see your storage location in the CO09 screenshot.

Another possibility could be working days you have maintained in your calendar (probably shipping point calendar). I can see that the system determines a material availability date = 18th February 23:00, then + 1 hour = 23rd February 00:00:00. So this suggests that Thursday. Friday, Saturday, Sunday are not working days according to the working calendar. So I would check the days in SCAL; maybe 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th are non-working days as well....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Noel, There is no storage location determined in document, i don't understand why is Material available date shifted to 18.02.2015,  But you are right about the factory calender !!!!!!

Storage Location :

Material Availability is 18.02.2015 As per factory calendar 19/20/21/22 are not working days so delivery date 23.02.2015 is right. So at least one thing is clear thanks

But why is Material availability date is 18.02.2015 is the question ? When we have enough stock on 29.01.2015.

Thanks,